In case you didn’t know it, I’m a makeup junkie! Yes I fess up to it 😌. I love lipsticks, foundations, brushes, pencils, and anything that I can play with to make up my face!!!
Wondering how long it takes me to get ready in the morning?!?! Good question! I spend about 10 mns getting dressed and 20 mns doing the makeup, all while listening to the radio and singing along when my fav tunes are played 😄
What products do I consistently use? Let’s go through the list:
1. An eyebrow pencil. I love the Brow Stylist from l’Oreal! It has a fine point and the brunette color is perfect for my skin tone 👩🏾
2. A cream concealer to further define the eyebrows. The one by MAC does the trick!
3. An eyeliner. I use the pink Maybelline one. The pigmentation is great, and the point is fine so easy to do those tight lines.
4. A face primer. I love love love the Clinique universal primer. It’s more water-based than silicon-based and works wonders under my powder foundation!
5. A powder foundation. I have used the Lancome Dual Finish for a number of years and pray that it NEVER gets discontinued! The perfect, most natural, fast application foundation out there! I find that liquid foundations require a little more work than powder foundations so this one is my go-to for weekdays.
6. A finishing powder. I dust the MAC Mineralize powder over my lancome powder and the result is perfection! No dry, not cakey, just beautiful skin!!!
7. A dark blush to contour my face.
8. A satin blush to finish it up.
9. A mascara. I use the l’Oreal Voluminous. It’s very black, and add the right amount of volume to my lashes. Way to amplify the look!
10. A lip liner and a lipstick. I use MAC Vino, and then my Lancome Color Design lipstick in Red Haute. It’s the best red ever 💋
As you can see, the morning routine is something!!! And the thing is, I also have to spend the time removing all of it at night. But i’m still not deterred 😄 because it’s all worth it in the end!!!
When you look good, you feel good!
What about you? Are you a makeup person so do you usually go bare-face? What are some of your makeup staples?